About the Author
I like auto brightness but I like the ability to tweak it back up a little if I need to. I'm going to see if I can add this to my swipe right or swipe up page.. Maybe there's a way to direct access, I dont know.
It's actually much easier than this to disable auto-brightness. Simply open the control center and adjust the brightness to whatever level you want. Although this doesn't change the auto-brightness status in settings, it does effectively disable the feature.
How to disable Auto-Brightness on iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 - 9to5Mac
Generally I prefer auto-brightness to save battery life, however, when using certain apps such as photo editing, I prefer the highest screen brightness to optimize the experience. Unfortunately, in order to re-enable auto-brightness I must go through the arduous steps detailed in your article to disable and then re-enable auto-brightness. It would make more sense if the auto-brightness setting was included in the menu which you can access by 3D-touching the brightness bar in control center. I think they tried to reduce the fact that the battery gets drained easily So hiding it and adding caution is the best way to go Really poor design.
Don't Miss: Thanks for that. I can't read my phone when it dims in the dark. Share Your Thoughts Click to share your thoughts.
- How to Turn Off Auto-Brightness in iOS 12 (iPhone/iPad);
- samsung galaxy s4 dropbox app!
- How to Disable or Enable Auto-Brightness in iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad.
- iphone app video editing 2012!
- Adjust the brightness on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- How to Disable or Enable Auto-Brightness in iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad;
Hot Latest. Apple Just Released iOS Sign in.
How to Turn Off Auto-Brightness in iOS 12
Browse Search. Ask a question.
User profile for user: King Awesome King Awesome. Auto brightness not working for me I have the iPad Pro 9. More Less. All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content. User level: Community Specialist. Thanks so much for stopping by the Apple Support Communities.
After reading your post, I understand that the auto-brightness feature is not behaving as expected on your iPad Pro. This is such a handy feature, I definitely want to make sure it's working and am happy to help!
- 7 display settings that can make your iPhone screen clearer.
- samsung galaxy 3 phone battery.
- download real piano untuk android;
- Auto brightness not working for me - Apple Community.
- pvr cinemas windows 8 app download;
- english malayalam dictionary download for nokia mobile.
- ice age games free download for mobile!
The first thing I would recommend is making sure the feature is turned on: About brightness levels iOS devices use an ambient light sensor to adjust brightness levels based on the light conditions around you. Adjust the brightness on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Once you've confirmed that auto-brightness is enabled, try restarting your iPad: After the restart, you'll need to test your device for a few hours, in various light settings.